Craft : a Dress1
- Newspapers, Bow, Heart, Colored pens, Scissors, Sticky tape, Double-sided sticky tape
- When there is no bow, you can use the printed paper(bow or heart),Colored pencils and Colored pens.
- To make a shoulder part, cut out half of a newspaper and holding it like a picture 1. Make 2.
- To make a front and back parts, cut out half of a newspaper and holding it like a picture 2. Make 2.
- Stick the front side and the back side together under the arms.
- Cut it at the center of the back side.
- To make a skirt, gather the upper part of some newspapers like the picture 5.
- Using double-sided sticky tape, stick 4. and 5. together.
- Using double-sided sticky tape, stick the shoulder parts and the front side together.
- Wear a dress, Using sticky tape, stick the shoulder parts and the back side together.
- Decorate the dress with a lot of bows.
- Using sticky tape, fit the dress to your body at the back side.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Jan 6 2003, Last Modified:Mar 28 2003