Paper Craft : How to make a house8/2
- Printed paper(house8/2), Scissors, Craft knife, Paste
- Print out the paper.
- To make a roof, cut out it.
- Hold some holding lines like a photo 3.
- Paste a back of the foof like a photo 4.
- To make a wall, cut out it. Cut some slit in a door and some windows.
- To make a veranda, paste it like a photo 6.
- Paste and make up a bottom of second floor, like a photo 7.
- To make two props, paste it like a photo 8.
- To make a wall, paste and make up it like a photo 9.
- From the bottom side.
- To make a house, put the roof(a parts of B,C : Look picture 3) into the wall.
- Completion of the second floor.
- These are parts of house8.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Aug 6 2003, Last Modified:Aug 6 2003