flute1(made of a jointed bamboo or a jointed reed)
- Bamboo(Reed) about 1cm thick, Craft knife
- Cut a jointed bamboo (or jointed reed) in 10-12cm long.
- To make a hole, cut out a part of it at a joint, like a picture2.
- Blow the bamboo from the top. If you hear the good sounds, a flute is completion !
- When you hear the bad sounds you cut out the joint carefully, like a picture4.
- To hear the good sounds, blow the bamboo and cut out the joint more carefully again.
- You can hear the good sounds, a flute is completion !
- you can't hear the sounds when you cut out the joint too much.
- You can hear the chirping of the bird when you blow the flute with keeping a bottom of it in water.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Mar 4 2003, Last Modified:Mar 4 2003