flute2(made of a plastic pipe, a jointless bamboo or a jointless reed)
- Plastic pipe (or bamboo or Reed) about 1cm thick, Sheet of plastic about 1mm (or the same thickness as the theeth of a saw) thickness, Craft knife, Saw, Scissors
- Cut a plastic pipe in 10-12cm long.
- Use a saw or a craft knife, make a short slit in a middle of a pipe.
- Use a sheet of plastic, make a joint with scissors and put it in the slit, like a picture4.
- To make a hole, cut out a part of the pipe at a back of the joint, like a picture6.
- Blow the pipe from the top. If you hear the good sounds, a flute is completion !
- When you hear the bad sounds, you make a joint again, like a picture4.
- To hear the good sounds, blow the pipe and make a joint more carefully again.
- You can hear the good sounds, a flute is completion !
- you can't hear the sounds when you cut out the joint too much.
- You can hear the chirping of the bird when you blow the flute with keeping a bottom of it in water.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Mar 4 2003, Last Modified:Mar 4 2003